God Loves You

Welcome Myspace Comments

Welcome to my blog!

Greetings in Christ name the finisher of our faith in this wide universe. I made this blog for me to share the word of God. I am not concerning any religion because it cannot saved us from sins. Thus, religion can reformed but only God can transformed.

I hope that everything I shared gives peace and enlightenment for individuals. God bless!

Thank You Myspace Comments
Conviction

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

What is salvation?

Salvation means, man's acceptance of God. Salvation is deliverance from danger or suffering. The spiritual, eternal deliverance which God immediately grants to those who accept. In the Christian doctrine of salvation, we are saved from “wrath”; that is, from God’s judgement of sin ( Romans 5:9; 1 Thessalonians 5:9 ). Our sin has separated us from God, and the consequence of sin is death ( Romans 6:23 ). For the wages of sin is death but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord. Biblical salvation refers to our deliverance from the consequence of sin and therefore involves the removal of sin. Salvation is available in Jesus alone according to John 14.6 I am the way the truth and the life no one comes to the Father but by me.

No comments: