God Loves You

Welcome Myspace Comments

Welcome to my blog!

Greetings in Christ name the finisher of our faith in this wide universe. I made this blog for me to share the word of God. I am not concerning any religion because it cannot saved us from sins. Thus, religion can reformed but only God can transformed.

I hope that everything I shared gives peace and enlightenment for individuals. God bless!

Thank You Myspace Comments
Conviction

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Universal Blessings

Blessing is a common word and very self explanatory. But what is really a blessing?
Blessing is a favor or gift bestowed by God. It means God is gracious. God is in control of everything. The five universal blessings are:

1. ETERNAL LIFE - If anyone eats of this bread he will live forever (John 6:51)

2. SPIRITUAL KNOWLEDGE - If anyone chooses to do God's will, he will find out my teaching (John 7:17)

3. SALVATION - Whoever enters through me will be saved (John 10:9)

4. WISDOM - If any of you, lacks wisdom he should ask God who gives generously to all without finding fault and it will be given to him (James 1:5)

5. DIVINE FELLOWSHIP - If anyone hears my voice and opens the door I will come in to him (Revelation 3:20)

Religious Myspace Comments

No comments: