God Loves You

Welcome Myspace Comments

Welcome to my blog!

Greetings in Christ name the finisher of our faith in this wide universe. I made this blog for me to share the word of God. I am not concerning any religion because it cannot saved us from sins. Thus, religion can reformed but only God can transformed.

I hope that everything I shared gives peace and enlightenment for individuals. God bless!

Thank You Myspace Comments
Conviction

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Tribal Ministry 2005




I absolutely missed working in a mission especially in tribal ministry. Though, it was really difficult for me but by God's grace I did it. How I wish I can work again. Remembering my experiences working in a tribal mission, it was very difficult to handle people like them aloof to the society. Their lives, as I pictured out they are very happy despite the hardship in their living. Even food, shelter and clothing as basic needs they find it difficult. My pleasure to see them again if I have time during my vacation soon.

No comments: