God Loves You

Welcome Myspace Comments

Welcome to my blog!

Greetings in Christ name the finisher of our faith in this wide universe. I made this blog for me to share the word of God. I am not concerning any religion because it cannot saved us from sins. Thus, religion can reformed but only God can transformed.

I hope that everything I shared gives peace and enlightenment for individuals. God bless!

Thank You Myspace Comments
Conviction

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

ABC to receive Jesus

Despite the worlds are sinners ( world represents that we people are sinners ) God has made perfect Salvation simple for us. According to the context of John 3:16-17 For God so loved the world that He gave His only Son that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have the everlasting life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world but to save the world through him. In Romans 10:13 For whoever shall call on the Name of the Lord shall be saved.

Likewise, your Salvation experience is the beginning of your personal relationship with Jesus Christ the Savior. The simple steps to salvation are A.B.C.
1. A means Admit That You are a Sinner.
You need to admit that you are a sinner forgives you of your sins. Those actions and attitudes that are not pleasing to God. You need God to give you eternal life. Thus, You need God to show you His purpose for your life. The supporting verses are (1 John 1:8-9, Romans 6:23, John 10:10)

2. B means Believe That Jesus Died for Your Sins.
The penalty for your sin is death as I mentioned earlier in John 3:16. Believe that Jesus rose
from thedead and the death and resurrection of Jesus for your sins are essential for salvation. "You believe that there is one God. You do well. Even the demons believe and tremble."
(James 2:19).

3. C means Confess Jesus as Lord and Savior of Your Life.
Confessing Jesus as your Lord and Savior means to commit total control of your life to Christ that lives well pleasing. If you confess Jesus as Savior of your life, the Bible says you will be saved. In Romans 10:9-10 "If you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised him from the dead, you will be saved."

After admitting that you are a sinner, believing that Jesus died for your sin and confessing Jesus be your Lord and Savior. Please follow the prayer to completely receiving Christ as your personal Lord and Savior.

Dear God, I admit I am a sinner and I need you. Please forgive me of my sins and give me abundant life here on earth and eternal life with You in heaven. I believe You (Jesus) died and rose again for my sins. I confess Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior of my life. Thank You for saving me. In Jesus name Amen.

No comments: