God Loves You

Welcome Myspace Comments

Welcome to my blog!

Greetings in Christ name the finisher of our faith in this wide universe. I made this blog for me to share the word of God. I am not concerning any religion because it cannot saved us from sins. Thus, religion can reformed but only God can transformed.

I hope that everything I shared gives peace and enlightenment for individuals. God bless!

Thank You Myspace Comments
Conviction

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Great Thursday

Good morning! Today is a brand new day that God give us again. Let's thank the Lord for his goodness and his unfathomable love for individuals. After I wake up, I thank God right away then meditate the word and pray.

Here is the prayer guide for the beginning of the day. Oh Lord my God, grant me to greet the coming day in peace and guidance, help me in all things I do and to rely on your holy will. In every hour of the day reveal your will to me and thy will be done. Bless my dealings with all people who surrounds me. Teach me to do your will throughout the day with peace of my soul and with firm conviction that your will governs all. In all my acts and words, guide my thoughts and feelings. Give me strength to tackle the burden of my weakness through out the day. Direct me with your will and teach me to pray. For you alone our God eternal through out earth and heavens above.

No comments: