God Loves You

Welcome Myspace Comments

Welcome to my blog!

Greetings in Christ name the finisher of our faith in this wide universe. I made this blog for me to share the word of God. I am not concerning any religion because it cannot saved us from sins. Thus, religion can reformed but only God can transformed.

I hope that everything I shared gives peace and enlightenment for individuals. God bless!

Thank You Myspace Comments
Conviction

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Two types of Christian

Possessing Christian means to those who really possess Christ. In Ephesians 3:17-19 " so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith. And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, may have powered, together with all the Lord's people, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ.

Professing Christian means is half bake or no changes in life despite they are claiming that they are Christian and knowing Jesus. In 1 Corinthians 3:1-3 " brothers and sisters, I could not address you as spiritual but as worldly mere infants in Christ. I gave you milk not solid food for you were not yet ready for it. Indeed, you are still not ready. You are still worldly. For since there is jealousy and quarrelling among you, are you not worldly? Are you not acting like mere human beings?

So think about it, what type of Christian applies your life? I hope this will enlightens our spiritual lives. I am just sharing about this do not get me wrong because I am not judging or questioning individuals lives. Thus, in Matthew 7:1-2 Do not judge or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged and with the measure you use it will be measured to you.

No comments: