God Loves You

Welcome Myspace Comments

Welcome to my blog!

Greetings in Christ name the finisher of our faith in this wide universe. I made this blog for me to share the word of God. I am not concerning any religion because it cannot saved us from sins. Thus, religion can reformed but only God can transformed.

I hope that everything I shared gives peace and enlightenment for individuals. God bless!

Thank You Myspace Comments
Conviction

Monday, August 4, 2008

Happy Monday

Good morning everyone! Praise be to God for his goodness and mercy constantly showered on us. It is a new day monday. Every time that I woke up, I thank the Lord for another day and meditating his word. I do not know why I really hate mondays, feel irritable and grumpy. But I thank God for giving me strength to overcome it. The word of God that I ponder this early morning is in the context Matthew 6:33 " Seek ye first the kingdom of God and his righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you. " Thank you Lord, for this wonderful thought that gives me strength.
Monday Myspace Comments

No comments: