God Loves You

Welcome Myspace Comments

Welcome to my blog!

Greetings in Christ name the finisher of our faith in this wide universe. I made this blog for me to share the word of God. I am not concerning any religion because it cannot saved us from sins. Thus, religion can reformed but only God can transformed.

I hope that everything I shared gives peace and enlightenment for individuals. God bless!

Thank You Myspace Comments
Conviction

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Powerful in its Influence

There are six authoritative influences that I quoted from the scripture:

1. A DEVOURING FLAME
Therefore this is what the Lord God Almighty says, because the people have spoken these words I will make my words in your mouth a fire and these people the wood it consumes - Jeremiah 5:14

2. A CRUSHING HAMMER
Is not my word like fire declares the Lord and like a hammer that breaks a rocks into pieces - Jeremiah 23.29

3. A LIFE-GIVING FORCE
So I prophesied as I was commanded. And as I was prophesying there was a noise, a rattling sound and the bones came together, bone to bone - Ezekiel 37:7
In this way the word of the Lord spread widely and grew in power - Acts 19:20

4. A SAVING POWER
I am not ashamed of the gospel because it is the power of God for the salvation of everyone who believes: first for the Jew then for the Gentile - Romans 1:16

5. A DEFENSIVE WEAPON
Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit which is the word of God - Ephesians 6:17

6. A PROBING INSTRUMENT
For the word of God is living and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow, it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart - Hebrews 4:12

No comments: