God Loves You

Welcome Myspace Comments

Welcome to my blog!

Greetings in Christ name the finisher of our faith in this wide universe. I made this blog for me to share the word of God. I am not concerning any religion because it cannot saved us from sins. Thus, religion can reformed but only God can transformed.

I hope that everything I shared gives peace and enlightenment for individuals. God bless!

Thank You Myspace Comments
Conviction

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Spiritual Athlete

The Christian life compared to a foot race

1. Striving for the Prize - Do you not know that in a race all the runners run but only one gets the prize? Run in such a way as to get the prize (1 Corinthians 9:24; Galatians 2:2)

2. Hindrances to the Runner - You were running a good race. Who cut in on you and kept you from obeying the truth? ( Galatians 5:7; Philippians 2:16)

3. Pressing toward the Goal - I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus (Philippians 3:14)

4. Preparing for the Contest - Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses , let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles and let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us (Hebrews 12:1)

5. A Good Finish - I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith (2 Timothy 4:7)

6. The Prize Won - Now there is in store for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord the righteous Judge will award to me on that day and not only to me but also to all who have longed for his appearing.

No comments: