God Loves You

Welcome Myspace Comments

Welcome to my blog!

Greetings in Christ name the finisher of our faith in this wide universe. I made this blog for me to share the word of God. I am not concerning any religion because it cannot saved us from sins. Thus, religion can reformed but only God can transformed.

I hope that everything I shared gives peace and enlightenment for individuals. God bless!

Thank You Myspace Comments
Conviction

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Spiritual Batteries

How To Recharge Your Spiritual Batteries

How can I recharge spiritually? It is based in the context Psalm 73. There are three necessities how do we recharge our spiritual batteries.

1. Acknowledge Your Need
a. Honest admission ( v v. 1-2 )
b. An accurate appraisal ( v v. 3-14 )

2. Take Spiritual Inventory
a. Confession ( v v.15-16 )
b. Cleansing ( v v. 21-22 )
c. Commitment ( v v. 23-26 )

3. Be Part Of A Local Fellowship
a. The reality ( v. 17 )
b. The function ( v v. 18-20 )
c. The faith of that fellowship ( v v. 27-28 )

Therefore I end, serve the Lord with all your heart, with all your mind and with all your soul. Be blessed!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very good stories~~ Thanks for ur sharing~~!! ........................................

Anonymous said...

您的部落格文章真棒!!有空我一定會常來逛!! ......................................................................